Digital Marketing is changing the fundamentals of Marketing. The traditional Marketing education is no longer relevant. According to Adobe’s Digital Distress Report, more than 75% of all marketers think Marketing has changed more in the past two years than the past 50. Other significant conclusions of the report:
- 60% of all marketers think their company’s marketing is NOT effective.
- 66% of all marketers think companies WON’T succeed unless they have a Digital Marketing approach.
- 65% of all marketers say their company is NOT proficient in Digital Marketing.
- More than 50% of marketers do NOT feel proficient in Digital Marketing.
- 60% of all marketers say that their marketing colleagues/team are NOT highly proficient in Digital Marketing.
- 82% of Digital Marketers do NOT have formal training.
- 60% of all marketers expect their companies WILL invest more in Digital Marketing this year.